1) All vehicles must comply with 2021 Crate Racin' USA Thunder Bomber Rules
2) Any competitor that has not won in any V8 class, other than Thunder Bomber Futures, in the last 3 years is eligible to compete. The purpose of this class is for beginners and drivers needing to gain experience to be competitive at the next level. Track reserves the right to move any competitor up.
3) Competitor that wins main event will start in the rear the following week.
4) Any competitor winning 5 races in one season and/or the points championship will not be eligible for Thunder Bomber Futures the next year.
5) Any competitor DQ'd for rules violations and/or refusing technical inspection 2 times within the season will no longer be eligible for Thunder Bomber Futures.
This web site was created for Harris Motor Speedway by Wayne Clayton.
All materials, both visual and written, are property of Harris Motor Speedway and Wayne Clayton. Duplication, replication, or other un-authorized use of
this web site, or materials within are strictly prohibited. Where applicable,
violations will be prosecuted to the fullest extent possible under law.