AUG 4 2018
Aug 4 2018
FWD Shoot Out Race #5
DOUBLE POINTS IN ALL DIVISION
CLICK HERE for printer friendly version of rules.
TRACK RULES 2019
1. Driver and crewmembers will conduct themselves in a calm and sportsmanlike manner at all times.
2. Interpretation of rules and decisions of speedway officials will be final.
3. Ignorance of rules will not be accepted as an excuse for their violation.
4. The management reserves the right to refuse entry to any car or person without question.
5. The driver are car owner will be the sole spokesman for their car owner in any and all matters pertaining to the race and must talk with the official in charge.
6. Open drinking of intoxicants in the pit area by drivers will not be tolerated. Offenders will be subject to immediate ejection.
7. The following activities will result in fines, loss of winnings and points, and be subject to suspension and arrest. Loud and abusive language toward track officials, Starting or engaging in a fight, Deliberate contact during caution laps or after the race has completed., Disorderly conduct will not be allowed at the pay-off window Subjecting any employee or official to improper or abusive language or profane signs. Any person found with any weapon on him or his vehicle is also subject to arrest. Penalty will be at the official's discretion.
8. Any fines, suspensions, and/or protests must be settled with speedway management before a driver, car owner or crew member will be allowed to enter restricted area at another event.
9. Any cars entering race track other than at practice times allowed by flagman will be subject to action at discretion of flagman.
10. Any driver, car owner or crewmember going to the top of flag stand or tower without permission, to argue will be fined (minimum $150) at official's discretion.
11. Three features wins in a row in any division the driver or car must start his next race from the rear, (SECA Crate Late Model excluded). Special events are the exception, and the following weekly event will have the driver/car starting from the rear.
12. Car number must appear on roof and both sides to be scored.
13. Any situation not specifically covered by this rulebook will be acted upon by flagman; pit steward or management and decisions shall be final.
14. All cars must have chain in front and rear for hook up!
15.All weights must be painted white and have car # on them and securely fastened with bolts any car losing weights on the track unless in an accident could be disquilifed.
16. Fire Retardant driver uniform, window net, helmet, five-point harness and fire extinguisher required. If caught at anytime without one of these items, you will not run that date and you will forfeit all points and money.
17. Track fuel only! Fuel must pass track test and track decision will be final.
18. A car is only allowed to compete in one division per night.
19. Any and all items not covered in these rules are non-protest items.
20. All prize money must be picked up at payoff window following day or night's racing activity. Failure to pick up money on night of race will result in forfeit of winnings. No exceptions.
21. Stock means that you cannot modify this part. (If the rules don't say you can- then you can't.)
22. The rules are configured to support different racetracks and what may be good at one track may not be good at another. As deemed necessary, the rules may be altered and/or changed to suit the track and/or the officials. Rules are based off of US production models and availability.
23. The track reserves the right to promote any driver up at any time without prior notice.
24. All 4 Cyl. classes may run heat shield no longer than cylinder head and may not extend past shock tower.
25. No electric or mechanical vacuum pumps allowed in any class
26. All weights must be painted and numbered and securely mounted in all classes using bolts
29. Mirrors OK in all classes.
30. All weights or ccís must be posted on hood. All weight penalties & weight breaks must be claimed on hood. If not posted and car is protested, this could result in a DQ.
31. Must put what track rules you claim on hood and car and motor rules have to match.
1. Attendance by drivers at drivers' meetings is highly recommended
2. Visual protests (requiring no measurements whatsoever) must be presented to Pit Steward in writing before feature line-up commences. No visual protests taken after track announcer has made call for cars to come to staging area.
3. All drivers must be ready to compete in the event for which they are scheduled. If you are not staged in line up when cars are called to the speedway, you will start tail of field.
4. All Drivers must have a working Raceceiver when on track!
1. After the race starts the Race Director/Flagman is in full control and his/her decisions will be final.
2. The Race Director/Flagman has final word on any on-track activities.
3. Any driver stopping before the completion of the first lap to bring out the caution will be put to the rear or penalized a lap at the discretion of flagman.
4. Any car (s) that is involved in any accident that brings out red or yellow flag will be lined up in the rear of the field. (This does not include cars that stop to keep from hitting the other cars.)
5. STARTS - All initial starts are double file, beginning off of turn four (4). Inside driver sets the pace. It is the outside driver's responsibility to stay beside him. Jumping starts will put you back one row. After 2 double file attempts (jumps do not count), line up will go single file, Crate Late Model excluded.
6. RE-STARTS - Leader may re-start anytime after lights go out down backstretch starting right after the pit entrance to Turn 4. Drivers jumping starts will be put in the rear.
7. Any cars not on the track when "okay" sign comes out will start at rear. .
8. MULTI-CAR WRECK ON FIRST LAP: All cars get their spot back. Single car spin will go to rear. Any cars going to pit will go to rear.
9. No work can be done on racecar on the track. No tools allowed on track. No crew is allowed on the track, ever! Track officials DO NOT pull sheet metal or perform work on cars!!
10. Any driver stopping on track and exiting car to argue with officials for any reason will be penalized at track official's discretion.
11. In the event that two or more cars cross the finish line at the same time, the car next to the infield can be declared the winner.
12. No car can receive any assistance from another car during the last lap of the race.
14. Rough driving will be dealt with at the flagmans discretion.
15. No crewmembers on track without track officialís permission.
16. Race back to the checkered flag only. (Green and yellow lights on means race back.) If the track is blocked or driverís life in danger, we will go back for green, white, and checkered.
17. Lap traffic must stay to inside of speedway. (Any cars trying to hold up leaders will be black-flagged.)
18. Any car charged with three (3) unassisted cautions will be black-flagged.
19. Bringing out the caution to stop from going a lap down will be scored one (1) lap down.
20. Track official decisions are final.
Post Race Process
1. Top three cars must cross scales in order of finish for inspection after heats and features. All cars must have weight and any weight penalties posted on hood be for crossing the scales Scale tolerance 5 lbs. all classes.
2. Only driver or owner may protest. Protesting driver must compete in race in question to file protest. All protests must be received by Tech Man and have his approval. Spite protests and protests done in an un-sportsmanlike manner will not be considered. If protested, driver may back pull protesting car only. Only cars in front of drivers finish position in order may be protested. Officialís decision is final.
3. All other protests must be presented to Tech Man, in writing, within five minutes of the winner of the feature race crossing the scales. Protest must be accompanied by protest fee. Back protests must be made within five minutes of notification that car been protested.
4. Driver of cars found illegal will forfeit points and money earned for entire race night.
5. The Tech Man has final word on any rule or protest.
7. Scale area is off limits to pit crews during official weighing. Please exit scale area after car has been pushed onto scales. No car will be weighed until area has been cleared.
1. After protest has been filed and money has been put up, it will not be returned for any reason. Protest cannot be taken down once it is filed; this is to avoid swapping money, which is unfair to rest of field.
2. For protest money to go to car that has been protested, he must tear down and be checked and found legal.
3. Protests or questions will be made by driver only.
4. To protest any car in the field, you must finish directly behind them or protest all cars between. Must be on lead lap at checkered flag. Protested car may back pull protesting car only on equal or less items.
5. All protests must be submitted to the Tech man within five (5) minutes after the first car has crossed the scales.
6. Driver filing protest is all that will be allowed in protest area other than security and track officials.
7. All visual protests must be made in the same manner, as other protests except they have to be made before any Main Events start. Cost is $25. Bodies are not protest item and will be governed by track.
8. Cost of protest in all divisions: two (3) items $300 top only. One protest per car per night- this is to stop any spite protest. (But may pull fuel also) Acceptance fee is $100 for protest. The protested car to accept the protest will put up this fee. If found to be legal, acceptance fee will be returned along with protest money MINUS tech fee ($100). This money goes to the track. If illegal, acceptance fee goes to track. Money and points will be forfeited.
9. Protested cars have (5) minutes to accept or refuse protest. After acceptance, protested car has 5 mins. to back pull protesting car. If he or she accepts the protest, parts must be ready for inspection within one (1) hour. (Tech man discretion)
Posted by HarrisPR